We ship from Miami, Florida 33122 Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Orders placed and received in our system before 3:00 p.m. EST usually will be shipped out the same day. Typically, orders placed after 3:00 p.m. EST will be shipped following business day. Orders placed on non business hours (Saturday, Sunday, Holidays and M~F after 3:00 p.m. EST) will be processed the following business day (Example: Orders placed Friday after 3 p.m. EST will be shipped following Monday). Shipping time usually takes 4-7 working days to arrive to the Pacific Coast and 1-5 working days on the East Coast. Transit times are not guaranteed and shipping costs are not refundable.
Images are posted in a grip seal bag and then placed into a hardback (Do not Bend) A4 envelope, extra care is taken not to damage items. This should fit through a normal letterbox.
USPS First Class generally arrives 4-7 Business days. We cannot guarantee your date of delivery unless you choose the option of Next Day or 2nd Day Shipping at check out (pls see below). We cannot be held responsible for extreme weather delays, postal strikes or other issues related to An Post.
When Sould i Order?
The ideal time would be 1-2 weeks before your event. The cake tops do last up to 12 months but we find the colour is at its strongest if left to a month or less before time required.
We will always try our hardest to facilitate late orders, we know how busy life is and some things can get forgotten. However please read our delivery details to decide what shipping option is best for you to ensure your cake top gets to you in time, as we cannot be held responsible for postage unless you chose our Next Day or 2nd Day Shipping option at checkout.
We are confident you will be happy with your products. Unfortuantly due to food hygiene regulations we cannot accept returns.
We also cannot offer refunds on change of minds, orders not received in time due to postal system, weather disruptions or misspellings on order placed.
If we have made an error we will of course send out a new cake top as soon as possible.
WE WON’T MAKE YOU WAIT:Most orders will be shipped same business day from our Facility in Miami, Florida via USPS First-class, USPS Priority Mail.
No refunds will be given for any delays caused by the carrier.
We are not responsible for toppers that are not posted out due to a draft of the topper not being approved.
We are not responsible for proper placing of text, any addition text will be placed based on our preference unless the customer indicates us a preferred location (via email or phone call).
"For the first 60 minutes after the order is placed, We can cancel your order; however, if the order has entered the processing the order can't be canceled."
With Standard Shipping you can expect to recieved your order in 3 to 7 business days, Expideted Shipping (Priority-Mail) Between 2 to 4 business days.
For Standard and Expedited Shipping Services, we do not guarantee the delivery time.While most packages will arrive on time, there may be circumstances and delays that our carriers may experience. Please refer to the terms and conditions of the United States Postal Service and UPS regarding delivery delays. On the other hand, Next Day and Second Day deliveries are guaranteed, therefore, if you experience any issues please contact us immediately so we can find the proper solution.
“I NEED IT TOMORROW”:If you need the order in a shorter amount of time, you may upgrade the shipping to Express service. We offer:
UPS Next Day
UPS 2nd Day
All the shipping costs are based on the real-time UPS shipping rate system. You will get the actual shipping cost during checkout.
We only ship within United States on express orders. Please note that UPS Express does not deliver on Saturday.
We recommend buyers to purchase days in advance, If selecting standard and expedite shipping. We do not take any responsibility for any delivery delays due to USPS.
UPS Next Day and UPS 2nd Day Shipping are 100% Guaranteed.
- A digital file is a file that is emailed to you and then you can print it out yourself or take it to a bakery or printing agency to have it printed.
- No physical item will be shipped to you when you order the "digital file".
- Digital files will be emailed to the email address on your order form within 1-2 business days (often sooner).
- Digital files are NOT edible unless you have them printed on frosting sheets, surgar paper, choco paper or any other certified edible paper with a cake printer and edible ink.
- If printing with a bakery please check with them first about their printing policies before ordering to make sure you will be able to print it there as some of them have certain policies on what they are allowed to print. Refunds are not given on digital files for any reason due to the nature of the item.
- We Ediblecakeimage.com do NOT claim ownership of any licensed graphics, they are for inspiration only. It is very important to note that copyright restrictions on licensed images only permit graphics to be used for one time personal use such as birthday parties. Not all bakeries are aware of this policy and if you have issues with a bakery refusing to print for you, please try another bakery or print at home yourself. There will be NO copyright release from us, so please make sure the bakery you'll be using doesn't need any of this. We are not liable for any printing issues between you and the Bakery or printing agency. NO refund will be given if your print bakery refuses to print your purchased digital file.
As an Edible products supplier we know and understand how important your health is when buying a product marked as edible on the internet. That is why we ask you to take this into account before buying an edible product, many sellers on amazon, ebay, etsy and websites all over the internet claim to sell totally edible products, when this is not totally true. To consider a completely edible print, it must be printed on icing sheet, sugar paper, rice paper, potato paper or chocolate paper. The printer must be 100% sterilized and never (very important) never used with standard ink this is where most of them lie. Standard ink., regular ink like canon, epson, brother inks, ect., are not edible and they cannot be used for human consumption. Standard (Regular) inks cannot be consumed. They are not safe to digest and immediate medical advice should be sought if this happens. Standard (regular) ink is very cheap in quantity compared to FDA certified edible ink, and it costs 10-15 times more than the standard (regular) ink.
On the other hand, the paper used must be accredited by the FDA and be sealed to avoid any type of contamination. Keep in mind that this is what will be offered for consumption for your family and guests.
Be very careful whenever you’re looking for an edible product and check for company profiles and company history. Since this is very important, most of the time we can realize this immediately by looking at the price of a product. when it is very cheap it is because there is something wrong. Another way is to see the certifications of this, as well as the dates of these certifications, to make sure they are real and are not expired. You can ask any seller for the certification if they refuse to provide most likely they are fake or they don't have any.